Indian Overseas Bank – IOB Net Banking Registration & Activation Process
IOB provides its customers a simple way to Register and use Net Banking for their Bank Accounts. Here is the step by step process to activate Internet Banking for Indian Overseas Bank (IOB). The process of Activation of IOB Internet Banking Services is done in 2 phases:
IOB Net Banking Registration
- Go to the Official Net Banking site for Indian Overseas Bank: https://www.iobnet.co.in
- Go through the Customer Awareness Tips and click on “Continue”
- Click on “Register” on the main page, as shown in the image to the right. If you are a Individual then click on register button which is below Individual Button, and if you are a corporate then click on its immediate register button, generally most of them have individual accounts.
- Fill up the form in the page with your personal details, like Salutation, First/Middle/Last Name, Resident Status, Country, Mobile, Email, Account number etc. (image below)
- The login ID will be the unique ID with which you will login to you IOB Net Banking Account, it should be combination of Alpha Numeric characters and should be unique.
- Choose a strong Password as it will be a good defense against hackers. This makes your IOB Net Banking services more secure from cyber attacks.
- After filling the details click on “Submit” button.
- Take a print of the IOB net banking online application.
IOB Internet Banking Activation process
Carry the IOB Internet Banking application to the Indian overseas bank branch in which you have opened the account and Submit to the respective banker, make sure you have noted down the user id and password which you provided at the time of registration.
Congratulation, You are done with the process of Registering & Activating IOB Internet Banking Services. It might take a few hours for the net banking to be activated. Once done, Enjoy uninterrupted internet banking service provided by Indian overseas bank.
After successful activation of Indian overseas bank net banking you can Login to your Internet Banking Account at: https://www.iobnet.co.in