AADHAAR Card Download – eAADHAAR/eAadhar Card
A duplicate copy of Aadhaar Card can be downloaded thanks to the eAadhaar Facility by UIDAI. You will need either the Enrolment Id or Aadhaar Number to do this. Here are the simple steps to make use of this facility:
- Go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select appropriate option, in the Section titled I have “Enrolment Id” OR “Aadhaar”
- Depending on your choice enter the Enrolment Id/Aadhaar Number in the first box.
- Enter your full name
- Enter the Pin Code associated with the Aadhaar card.
- Enter the Text displayed in the Verification Image below the Image
- If you had chosen the Enrolment Id option in Step 2 – Enter your Mobile Number in the applicable box. If you had chosen Aadhaar, the OTP generated in the next step will be sent to the linked Mobile number for the Aadhaar Card
- Click on “Get One Time Password”
- Enter the Received OTP in the text box and click on “Validate & Download”
- You can now download your e-AADHAAR card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
- You now have your e-AADHAAR card, which you can print and use where required